- I think watching The Biggest Loser should be mandatory for all households. Great Show. Informative. Motivating. Educational. Fun.
- I would never want to be President. No matter what political party is in office, people are so incredibly negative about what you do or fail to do. It’s unbelievable, really.
- I am pretty pumped up for next week when LOST is back on the air. Bummed though that it is final season
- Going to see LEGION this week. Not usually my cup of tea, but hey, KATE WALSH, is in it so I will go and check it out. Actually, previews have interested me…
- Very happy to say I personally contributed to Apple’s latest blow-out quarter with the purchase of my iMAC. Freaking love it. Go APPLE
- I wish I could spend a solid weekend learning about nutrition and exercise. A weekend away somewhere like a workshop where I could just focus on nutrition.
- February is maybe my least favorite month of the year. Why? Football is over and baseball hasn’t begun yet.
- I continue to try to motivate people at work to exercise. Hope I can get some folks to sign up to run a 5k this spring. That would be awesome!
- One of my male co-workers wanted to give me a hug yesterday. We hugged. It was really sweet. I was leaving for day and he just asked, “can i hug you”. I feel a sister/brotherly kinship with him, perhaps. I love hugs. Good ones, not half-ass lame hugs.
- I love chips
Jan 24: 7.2 miles, outside, total rain
Jan 23: 6.2 miles, outside
Jan 21: 3 miles, treadmill, fast
Jan 19: 3.4 miles, treadmill, fast
Keep it real. Train Hard. Train Smart. Keep pushin’